1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part number request

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jojo, Oct 10, 2006.

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

[Oct 10, 2006]
    One for you ETKA experts, can I have the part number for the plastic lower door trim(sideskirt) on the drivers side door for my S3 please. Mine is broke, and I need one before Audi Inters this Saturday, so if anyone know where I can source one quick, or has one laying about, I'd like to know - thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. jojo

[Oct 10, 2006]
    Right, just called up my local Audi stealers to enquire, and the prat in the parts sales tells me he can't give out part numbers over the phone :wtf: He claims that it would invalidate the warranty/garauntee or something stupid if he gave it out?! So I told him, so it's ok for me to order a part to which I have a part number for, but not ok for you to give me the part number to the part I'm ordering?!?!?! He said it was a new rule which is passing through the Audi network. :rulez: What a load of ******! :banghead:
  4. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel Member

[Oct 10, 2006]
    What a load of ****. My parts man will fax me diagrams for the parts catalogue if there is any doubt. Are we allowed to say the E word here?

I believe the parts you require is one of the following:

Cover for door (S3)
    8L7 853 960 (right)
    8L7 853 959 (left)
  5. Stewart

Stewart Member

[Oct 10, 2006]
    Audi Inters?
  6. jojo

[Oct 10, 2006]
    Aud Drivers International this saturday at Castle Coombe, come join us if you like, have a look in the meets and events forum. :cool: