Part number please or help with thermostat!

OVRA3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone help with a part number or a help in the right direction for a thermostat for my 2.0 tfsi Quattro 2005 engine code axx

Seems to be a few that fit the description some with housing some without

Any help would be appreciated!

Honestly mate, just get it from TPS/Main dealer. Give them Reg or VIN and let them sort it. I really wouldn't want to do it again because of a cheap faulty stat.

I will check ETKA though and report back if nobody else beats me that is.

EDIT:

My ETKA shows it's the same as mine. Stat is built in with housing.
Part No. 06F 121 111 F

I have mine laying infront of me so can take pics if you like?

Honestly mate, just get it from TPS/Main dealer. Give them Reg or VIN and let them sort it. I really wouldn't want to do it again because of a cheap faulty stat.

I will check ETKA though and report back if nobody else beats me that is.

EDIT:

My ETKA shows it's the same as mine. Stat is built in with housing.
Part No. 06F 121 111 F

I have mine laying infront of me so can take pics if you like?

That would be awesome thanks mate 😄

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352762528486042ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352762568676044ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352762594966657

Image quality isn't the best due to being uploaded with Tapatalk. But you can see that the bottom hose coupling is bonded/plastic welded onto the housing so that the stat is sealed in. Don't have the invoice to hand(binned it a long time ago) but IIRC it was approx £35 with my trade discount from TPS.

What a star!! Nice one buddy really appreciate it! Didn't fancy getting that call from my mate, 'they've given me the wrong part'!

Cheers

Mate just dropped her off 3 hours! Cost me 90 quid and she is sitting at 90 dead on!! Lovely job! Thanks for your help :)

Yeah they aren't nice to do, my hands looked like I had dragged them through a pile of barbed wire lol. Glad you sorted it though bud