1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Number, or part from a breaker needed

AR-rkon Apr 18, 2011

1. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Having finally located the fuel leak, i now need a replacement pipe.

if you look on VAGcat its the pip that runs from the fuel filter to the engine (the metal pipe)
    (sorry cant upload images, as i cant get on imageshack or similar, at work)

Has anyone got one (ie: from a car their breaking) or know the part no, as it seems you can only get it as a set of both fuel lines...

Any help appreciated.

2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

3. Jason.s

Jason.s Active Member

Looking like an 8D0201544DF if its a FWD car

4. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yes FWD, Thats the part no i found, but thats a set, at £130+. Was curious if i could get the one pipe on its own... wither new or from a car someone was breaking...

5. Jason.s

Jason.s Active Member

Aye certainly cant get it seperate from dealer. Just have to scout around breakers or online sadly.

6. AR-rkon

bugger... hoping you wern't going to say that lol