Part number help

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi there,
Can anyone help me on the part numbers for the S-Line/ S3 fogs and fog grills... i understand that some A4 fogs also fit the Sline bumper?

If anyone has these parts spare please let me know as i am looking to get the set.

Thanks
Ash

ETKA requires to know what model year and what PR number and (possibly) what engine code.

As much info as you can please.

ETKA requires to know what model year and what PR number and (possibly) what engine code.

As much info as you can please.

Its for a 2006 Audi A3, S line front bumper. i have bought the bumper but it needs the fogs and grills to go on it. not sure what other info i can give you really. i thought these fogs and grills were just one type that fit into the 8P2 bumpers :think:

ETKA does not identify any specific grille for the S line model. There are three different air guides for models with spotlights but I can't tell which is for the S line without the PR number or the engine code.

The PR number will begin either with 8Z? or 2J? and both, together with the engine code appear on the sticker inside the front cover of the Service schedule booklet.

Last edited: