1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part number help

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Seeker_UK, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Member

[Dec 9, 2011]
    I need to order a new bit for my Audi (on top of all the other expense I've just spent on it) but I don't know the part number.

I'm after the 'catch' that holds the cover to the warning triangle 'cubby hole' that's in the tailgate on my A4 - the current one has broken.

Can someone provide a part number so I can order a replacement one.

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

[Dec 9, 2011]
    I have the same problem on mine, but it's an avant. I asked stoke Audi as they're site sponsors, and I believe I got the correct number.

The thread is here: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=125751

I'll let you check out the thread as I'm on my phone and it's easier to link the thread than copy the part number.

Hope that helps
  4. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Member

[Dec 9, 2011]
    Brilliant! I'll try them tomorrow.

BTW, mines an avant too!
  5. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

[Dec 9, 2011]
    I have no idea why but I'm sure I read the word cabby in your post. I'll blame my newborn child making sure I get no sleep haha.

If its the right part confirm in here if you will, I need to get mine sorted soon. I think it's almost a common problem too. Seen a few people with it now.