Part Number help - Door Card Arm Rest

sasquatch82

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looking for a massive favour

In an ongoing (year plus!) search to find a replacement part for a cracked door card arm rest in my 8P1 3dr I have stumbled across this:

Audi A3 8P Door Card Arm Rest in Black Soul OEM 8P3867173 which looks pretty darn close to what I need..

I need this bit but to fit drivers side on a 8P1 3 door, which has a standard SE interior in the annoyingly rare dark blue colour. (I gave up my search for a full door card in the correct colour quite some time ago)

Anyone a google or parts catalogue guru able to help me out? The force is evidently not strong enough in either department for me!

Cheers
Scott

Well, I got there in the end I hope. Just adding this to help anyone looking for something like this in the future. A good resource I found is partsbase.org and the part in question in Indigo Blue appears to be 8P3867174 6H7.

Have emailed my local dealer to see if they can confirm & source.

Well done mate... I need a new arm rest aswell... Black 1 tho, done a temporary repair to tide me over just now... Youd never notice it if you didnt know it was there youd never notice it... Just the ocd inside me screaming out to go get a new 1

Reactions: sasquatch82