1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Number for MFSW

solaris Apr 5, 2010

1. solaris

solaris Member

So dudes,
    I need a part number for a MFSW, now the one im after should have the alcantra inserts so it matches my gear stick and handbrake lever on my DTM.

2. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

was one on the bay the other day, worth checking to see if its still on mate

3. solaris

solaris Member

cool, thanks 1wheelonly ..... so i managed to win the one on ebay!! How lucky is that!!

Now I understand there will be a few extra parts needed to fit it along with coding, hopefully I can use my existing air bag. I believe I will require an airbag loom? what else? part numbers appreciated.

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

I've got all the parts just not the steering wheel yet. The parts you need are:

8E0 953 549 R SCSM module
    4E0 953 541 B Slip ring
    4F0 971 589 A Airbag wiring harness
    4E0 953 521 Cruise Control arm (if you want it)

5. solaris

solaris Member

Thanks Nathan,
    I already have cruise control factory fitted, will i still need the slip ring and SCSM module?

6. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

As far as I am aware you will need a new slip ring but may not need a new SCSM. You will need to look at the part numbers on them both.

7. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

Check your slip ring, if it only has 6 pins which connect to the wiring harness, you will need a 12 pin version.