1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

part No. for S4 Front Grills

davkav Jun 9, 2009

1. davkav

davkav Member

Anyone have the part numbers for the B6 S4 grills, upper and lower.

I checked ETKA but theres a listing for 2/3 different ones and im not sure which one is the one I want.

The one im after is the standard one with chrome surround.

same as this puppy
    [​IMG]

2. 400HPA4

400HPA4 New Member

8E0 807 681 B 01C
    8E0 807 682 B 01C

3. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

You're heading off at several tangents at once here... S4 grills are NOT the same as the ones that fit in regular S-Line kit... and J7's "red devil" is (edit: Rieger), so not even Audi OEM, not sure which grills that takes....

And have you read the other thread that's currently active?

"S-Line front bumper fog light grilles" I think you'll find it's pretty similar to this one and details the lower grills at least.

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I took it that the OP was referring to the radiator grilles rather than the fog light grilles ...... ?

5. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

LostBok - Its Rieger, not votex...:gun2:

He wants the S4 Grill (as pictured on the "red Devil") and from what I can grasp is he wants the Lower S4 grill to go with it...

...oh and Lostbok Once again Its Rieger......
    Apperently VOTEX is OEM...:think:

and Lostbok - Its Rieger.....Do you reckon you got it now.:o.k:

6. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

Is that a Votex kit Russ?

:lmfao:

7. davkav

davkav Member

Not what im after. Im after the Main S4 grill on top and the lower S4 grill part numbers. I was only referring to J7USS' top grill in the pic.

400HPA4 cheers for that

8. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

:)....and Smooth its "Juss" pmsl!!!!!

:asskicking:

9. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

doh! mefinks J7's taken that badly.... I knew it was Rieger when I types it, hit send, then thought.... "nah, nobody will notice until I get a chance to jump back online and correct that".... whoops!

apols - I though tit was fog-light grills he was after since I don't remember seeing any other lower grills in the ole red-devil....

Votex = v decent quality, but I don't think they're actually Audi "OEM" parts....

10. 400HPA4

400HPA4 New Member

Top pic

Upper 8E0 853 651 D 3SR
    Lower 8E0 807 647 B 3SR

My apologies for not reading correctly.

11. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

lol @ Lostbok, Nooooo mate, Im cool, just thought id remind you as you mentioned Votex in past threads.:)..... So you got it yeah - Reiger!;)

12. SmoothAssault

SmoothAssault Will design for mods

Juss!? And there was me thinking, the J7 was a clever "R"... Actually, J7USS is pretty close to JZUSS, so maybe we should just all call you the messiah from now on?

:laugh:

13. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

The god of war :gun2:

I'm glad we sorted that out! I always thought you were Juss, but lately have seen you called Russ, so thought I must have been wrong :tocktock:

14. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

:lmfao:@ Smooth! yeah I originally wanted j8uss - the 8 for a B which is the start of my lastname but had to settle for 7 instead!
    :beerchug: cheers lads, so to recap its "juss" with the "old red devil" that had the "rieger" kit on,lol!!!

all together now...."ju.....