Part no (another !) Chrome trim grille

• Thread starter Deleted member 21388
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21388

Hi can anyone tell me the part no for the chrome outer grille trim for an S3 and approx cost ? I'm guessing that its the same part no across the A3 range.
Local Audi dealer is as ever been as usual as much use as a chocolate fireguard - so any other suggestions as to where to get one from ?

thanks

Richard

Cool thanks ! Not cheap though ! I know the grey / black frame is a different design (less slats) and different mounting points, but kind of assumed the chrome outer trim bit was the same shape / dimensions.

Good job didnt go with plan a and swap the one on the works pool A3 !

Richard

8P4 807 715 2ZZ for chrome
8P4 807 715 VMZ for black.

It also lists a PR number (whatever that is) - K8G for hatchback and K8R for sportback - not sure if this means there is a different grille for the 3 and 5 door models.

Looks like it is 54 euro plus the VAT - not sure what the UK dealers will charge for it.

Tell the dealer to do a search in ETKA for "radiator grille" or look at illustration 853-50.

I've had the black frame on order with my local dealer now for 4 weeks, at least ford were great when it came to getting parts next day.

I've had the black frame on order with my local dealer now for 4 weeks, at least ford were great when it came to getting parts next day.

Just phoned the chap i know at audi and the chrome surround is in stock BUT as steve said the black is on back order and there is not even a date on the system when its due.