1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part no (another !) Chrome trim grille

richs2891 Apr 22, 2008

1. richs2891

richs2891 I cant spell !

Hi can anyone tell me the part no for the chrome outer grille trim for an S3 and approx cost ? I'm guessing that its the same part no across the A3 range.
    Local Audi dealer is as ever been as usual as much use as a chocolate fireguard - so any other suggestions as to where to get one from ?

thanks

Richard

2. mattandrew

mattandrew Member

8P4 807 715 2ZZ £47.33 + VAT from Audi Just the frame

S3 Frame is different to the other 8P A3's

3. richs2891

richs2891 I cant spell !

Cool thanks ! Not cheap though ! I know the grey / black frame is a different design (less slats) and different mounting points, but kind of assumed the chrome outer trim bit was the same shape / dimensions.

Good job didnt go with plan a and swap the one on the works pool A3 !

Richard

4. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

8P4 807 715 2ZZ for chrome
    8P4 807 715 VMZ for black.

It also lists a PR number (whatever that is) - K8G for hatchback and K8R for sportback - not sure if this means there is a different grille for the 3 and 5 door models.

Looks like it is 54 euro plus the VAT - not sure what the UK dealers will charge for it.

Tell the dealer to do a search in ETKA for "radiator grille" or look at illustration 853-50.

5. SteveTDCi

SteveTDCi Active Member

I've had the black frame on order with my local dealer now for 4 weeks, at least ford were great when it came to getting parts next day.

6. newbiecrg

newbiecrg windsurfer

but 4 weeks is premium waiting time!!! i would not want any other way...

7. mattandrew

mattandrew Member

Just phoned the chap i know at audi and the chrome surround is in stock BUT as steve said the black is on back order and there is not even a date on the system when its due.