1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part # for MFSW or FBSW

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by 37, Jun 10, 2013.

1. 37

37 Member

I would like to know the part number for MFSW or FBSW and airbag for 2007 1.6 A3 Sportback - whichever ones fit.

Cheers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

You need to advise us which wheel type you have, round or flat bottom, pics help, also if round, then you need to remove your current airbag & take pics of underneath as there are 2 types being used, excluding the fbmfsw version.

4. 37

37 Member

It is a 4 spoke steering wheel at the mo without any sort of MF and NO DIS either. I am looking to change it to a MF or FB, whichever one I can find cheaper (eBay FTW), hence my request for part numbers for either so that I can snap up when something comes up.

As for airbag, is there a way to find out using the VIN #? I am only looking for a steering with airbag, so I suppose if the steering wheel can work, airbag will come with it, else I won't be buying it.

P.S. I am aware that I need the steering module ending in F as well.

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
    Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Ah complete wheel, well that's different.

Are you interested in a supply/fit solution as we can do the lot, if interested ping me a PM :)

6. 37

37 Member

Don't need the whole fit / solution - Just the part numbers which are compatible