Part exchange offer from Audi

It doesn't quite work like that, as soon as they give you the keys to a brand new car you lose a **** load of cash:sob:
Depreciation on a 2.0l tdi is according to Audi UK. 35p per mile.

Do the math.

Kevin

Yeah, every review i've read say the mini is a better handling car, but that's not to say the A1 is bad by any means. Alot of so called experts don't rate the handling on the A3, but i'm more than happy with it:thumbsup: As for the A1 i mentioned, it does look pretty special.
for me its a better drive but that A1 BE you mentioned is starting to convince me :blush:

The deal is done, signed and sealed. Just got a long wait now:gaehn:

expected date? always nice to order a new car :thumbsup:
They said mid to end of september. I'll keep an open mind though! would be nice to get it when the weather's still reasonable though:ermm:

leicestershire, It's been **** weather here so far, but if the car is going to be ready in september the weather can sometimes be quite good! Trying to remain optimistic:cool:
Where abouts are you? Not had any reasonable weather here :(

Congrats on the new purchase though :)

i'm getting converted (but not going to buy), as i have been down south for a few days where I noticed a glacier white black edition A1. it did look very good. it as parked next a mini copper s, i have to say the A1 looked spot on/very aggressive compared to the mini, so I'll eat my words. Defo looks to be a great choice you have gone for.