Parrot MKi9200 install in A4 B5...MP3 sound issues

Rfmacaskill

Reaction score
I installed a parrot BT handsfree kit MKi9200 last year. The BT system works really well but I never bothered playing any MP3 music till now. All MP3 music only comes from the tiny door tweeters.

I believe it's because the main door & rear speakers are amped. It's the original Concert audio tap deck head that's in the car.

Any suggestions re where I can purchase the appropriate wiring loom / box of tricks to make the system work properly?

When you make a call I presume it only comes out of the tweeters as well? Does the parrot have the capability to output at line level do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So to clarify, all BT calls and BT music come from both the lower door and tweeters. It;s just the rear ones that don;t work.

Found a loom at InCarTec (10-401HB) that seems to be what's needed. They seemed very helpful on the phone....time will tell.

That sounds the same as the setup was in my B6, the loom may well have something which drops the level of the parrot output to something that the amp can handle as an input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk