1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parrot MKi 9200 including brodit mounts for Audi A3/S3 and matchmute system

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by doolah, Jul 6, 2012.

1. doolah

doolah New Member

[TABLE="width: 1413, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Parrot MKi 9200 for sale with a number of extras. This parrot kit was installed in my 2002 Audi S3 for around 1 year. I unfortunately had to sell the car last month as it needed a new engine, but removed the Parrot kit before I sold the car.

The parrot kit was in full working order when removed.

As the Audi S3 had a BOSE amplified system, the parrot was configured with a 3rd party matchmute box from nexxia.co.uk (please see website for full details worth £60), and I also had 2 non-intrusive brodit mounts for the centre console - 1 x smartphone holder that fits an Apple iPhone / Sony Ericsson Arc S. There is also a 3m velcro mounting kit included to hold the microphone.
    • Parrot MKI9200 dedicated bluetooth handsfree multimedia system. iPhone compatible, SD card slot, Aux in and USB in. 3m mounting kit included.
    • Matchmute box from nexxia.co.uk for BOSE amplified systems (I had a double din Symphony II)
    • 2 x Brodit non-intrusive mounts for the centre console. 1 x Smartphone holder, 1 x Parrot screen holder.
    Fully boxed, with all of the original cables (in the box) and is currently "configured" for a 2002 S3.

The Parrot kit is now configured with an ignition feed cable for ease of installation, so this should be very straight to refit, and the cables just need to be swapped out from the matchmute box with the original cables for any other car / system.

You will need to ensure that your car wiring loom will fit the parrot.

All of the above will be included in the sale, however, if you do not need the brodit mounts or the matchmute box, please let me know and I will post these on the Audi forums or freecycle.

Any questions, please let me know.

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]