1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parrot ck3100 question

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Bradderz_1988, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

[Jun 30, 2013]
    Ive just fitted a parrot ck3100 all works fine first time was plug and play but when i call or receive a call only the front speakers mute and the rears stay on ??

Take it i need to splice the mute wire too the wires at the connector that go to the rear sub red and white audio plugs on CD player ??
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. boost-addict

boost-addict Member

[Jun 30, 2013]
    you need to connect the yellow mute wire coming from the blue box to the right wire in the cars loom, i forget which one as i haven't fitted
    a parrot kit to a half amped audi for a while.
    on the parrot loom there should be 3 mute wires labeled mute 1/mute2/mute3 im sure its mute 1 and is a yellow cable.

so thats the yellow wire from the parrot to the loose mute wires on the iso plug going to your cars loom.
  4. Bradderz_1988

[Jun 30, 2013]
    Ive pluged the yellow wire to all 3 mute wires individually and still nothing will have a play at weekend.
  5. boost-addict

boost-addict Member

[Jun 30, 2013]
    what wire is it? auto leads or connects 2

i can call them tomorrow and see what they say, im sure you have to connect it to a certain wire in the cars loom. pretty sure of it,

been awhile since ive fitted a kit in to said half amped audi, altho i did do a audi tt with full bose, but that worked fine on the mute 1 lead.
    likely totally different due to being fully amped.
  6. Bradderz_1988

[Jun 30, 2013]
    Ill have to take some picks the lead is what came with the radio, its not a connects2 so presume its an auto leads one it may even be the wrong one as it has a load of wires going to it then only a couple actually going to the player but it powers up correct and saves stations and has sound at all the speakers !! Will get some pics up tomorrow !!