1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parrot bluetooth car kit

Melville Jan 2, 2009

1. Melville

Melville New Member

Hi, been using these forums as a guest for a while now to get some info on purchasing a bluetooth car kit. Anyway after seeing on here how fairly easily it could be installed I opted for a Parrot (CK3000)

Ive got an 58 plate A3 sport - facelift version (not sure what the exact radio model is but if someone tells me how to find it I will) and the ISO plugs wont fit? I did read in another thread on a Parrot that they fit no problem but this certainly isnt the case with mine? Have they changed on the newer version?

I took a couple of pictures just in case I havent described it too well:

Audi connector

[​IMG]

Parrot lead (1 0f 2)

[​IMG]
    Also, this is the side of the Audi connector. How do you get it out? Just nip the 2 little plastic clips together? I couldnt get it to budge, although I was cautious not to snap anything.

[​IMG]

Thanks for the help, Mark

2. auroan

auroan Active Member

Thats a quad lock I believe. You'll need a wiring adaptor for you head unit.

3. Melville

Melville New Member

I suspected as much when I saw it. Anyone got a link to the lead I need? There are loads came up when Ive searched on google and not sure on the exact one I need.

Thanks

4. Melville

Melville New Member

Anyone? :sos: