1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parking Ticket

Russ Jun 6, 2009

1. Russ

Russ Member

Woke up this morning to find a bloody parking ticket on my new s3.

I have to pay £75 a year to park outside my own home and you cant transfer the residents permit without the V5 and a valid insurance certificate.

The *@~!ing parking office is closed for some stupid reason so I cant transfer it across from the old car to the s3 until it re-opens but doesnt stop them giving me a ticket. How am I supposed to park my car in a permit zone when they cant provide the permits?! :banghead:

Needless to say I've appealed :nunu:

2. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

3. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Bloody infuriating, but I'm sure you will get the money back. Although if you're anything like me then you will want it sorted NOW lol!

4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

I have a question, do any of the parking enforcers speak english or just murmur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

Funny you say that, I found a parking ticket on my S3 after not paying in a pay and display carpark (The minimum fee is £2 and i was only going to be 5 minites!) on Friday. Luckily when i got back some other people were leaving and i asked if i could buy there ticket which stated that i was there before my fine was issued.
    Went into the council office and said that theve given me a parking ticket but i already had payed and displayed....I said "o it must of fell of when i closed my door" And the dumbasses belived me :) lol.