1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parking sensor speaker in rear

crispin Nov 21, 2011

1. crispin

crispin Member

when I put the car in reverse and leave the parking sensors beeping, after 15 seconds the beeper gets dimmer and dimmer till you can not hear it. On Friday I bought a new beeper from Audi which even though it sounds clearer it still fads away....anybody else??

2. crispin

crispin Member

wow, common guys..nobody else got parking sensors..........:(

3. Gavin0478

Gavin0478 Active Member Team Daytona Team V8 VCDS Map User quattro Audi Q7 TDi

keep forgetting to try this

4. crispin

crispin Member

let me know when you do :)

5. crispin

crispin Member

no body else........come on guys:(

6. Gavin0478

5 mins i will go and try....... as keep forgetting

7. Gavin0478

right moved forward from car behind then reversed till started beeping and after a good few seconds the beep does become quieter but doesnt disappear then if i moved till the next stage of the reversing beep it returned to normal volume.
    i have the parking plus with the camera too tho.

8. elan2s

elan2s Active Member

Clearly a feature!! Tried it on my '09 C6 and it behaves exactly as you describe. Sound falls away to nothing

9. crispin

crispin Member

thanks guys!!!:) mine is the same, if I reverse to the next stage it gets louder again. Glad its working as it should!