1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parking - Frame and Shame

Ads Feb 20, 2011

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

3rd lane, bike fell off cars roof, I hit it, went in to a spin, ended up there.
    Taking pics cause I've been told to wait for the Fuzz to shut the motor way to let me turn around.
    It was rush hour and busier than it shows in the pic.

I was with in the lines.
    so shut it you baby blue driving, wrong fuel, no map driving frodo looking fish.

2. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

What flippin lines. Obviously still paranoid about the bin lids ;)

3. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Regional Rep VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

Loose handbrake?

4. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

I bet he's more paranoid about damaging the kerb with them bin lids. The wheels look indestructible to me!

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

It must have been snowing when he parked.

6. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Or the first on on the carpark and got a little confused maybe.

7. gary3306

gary3306 Active Member VCDS Map User

Nope, I thought that so I gave it a little push, and also looked through the window. Handbrake firmly applied and holding the car.

8. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

One word sums this up.

Female.

9. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

saw this in Asda and just thought of this thread...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Ads

Ads License to drive

I feel like damaging cars that I see parked like this. One day I might snap.

11. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

lol I shamfully double park sometimes! specially if im at a supermarket but i park away far away from the door but still double park because i can never trust anyone with a shopping trolly unloading then just abandoning the trolly after they load their car. !!

12. shariain

shariain Well-Known Member

The good part about having kids in the car at the super market is the bigger spaces for the parent and child.

13. knoxie

knoxie K4OXE

halfords harlow today, he was also so far forward his front wheels was past the white lines, had to explain to the misses why i was taking a random picture aswell, she seemed rather confuzled

[​IMG]

14. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

this is a classic. at my gym, there are TWO car parks, so if the first one you go to is full (which it wasnt in this case) you go to the other one.
    not this person... ohhhh no..
    [​IMG]
    where i am stood is the road that goes through the carpark, they decide to park in the middle of it.
    what is wrong with these people

15. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

16. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

A man after my own heart, i take 2 spaces, I've been the victim of car park dinks and paid the body shop bills to show for it, so I've got no worries about taking up 2 spaces that's big enough for the cars of today rather than the size that was give for cars of yesterday, If they don't wont me to take 2 spaces then make bigger spaces that fit our "Today's" cars flipping in!

TheDriver likes this.
  17. Ads

Ads License to drive

I scratch cars that I see taking up two spaces.

18. Turkster

So your happy to brag on a public forum that you damage peoples pride and joys because you don't like they way they park? WTF is wrong with you?

19. Ads

Ads License to drive

I know, I need help.

Nah I don't do that really, obviously. But some people do. It'd probably be wise of you to think about that in future because while selfishly parking in two spaces will help you avoid dings it could result in all sorts of other damage to your pride and joy.

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  20. Turkster

I think i should have put a LoL, in my other post as i was being sarcastic in a funny sort of way, but I think you took it like that a bit,

Yer i hear what your saying, TBH i park on the far side of the moon where no other cars are at, so there is no one else to upset,
    [​IMG]

failing that i let the wife go shopping and i sit in the car reading a book of some sort as i can do without pushing a trolly round the shops looking at stuff i don't eat, the wife just uses my card to pay at the end and i get to lug all the shopping up to the apartment when we get home,

21. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

22. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

That is by far the best parking, but its actually quite funny, trolley guys saying, ok nobody has trained me on these new trolley's.

23. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

Never has to worry about door dings.

24. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Yeah just getting out the door would be a you've been framed moment

25. smurfworth

smurfworth Well-Known Member Audi S3

I think this is the reason audi give you the option to open and close your windows from the key. You can park like that, climb out the window and then secure the car by closing the window you've just climbed out of. Genius engineers at audi!

Steven.c likes this.
  26. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

27. marktdisport

marktdisport Active Member

Now that's what you call under cover parking lol

28. StateOfPlay

The thing is, it is a good bit of parking, which is surprising because it has to be a woman that parked it in there...........

Yes, I know

I deserve a slap.

29. Ads

Ads License to drive

Yeah but to be fair to the driver he only parked there because this guy parked in his usual spot..............

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

[​IMG]

30. Luke2.0tdi2010

Luke2.0tdi2010 Active Member

Gotta get involved with this thread, right up my street...lol, here's a few to get started.... I could keep em coming every day, I see this kinda driving on a daily basis, the driver of the Iveco van (even though about 20 stone) managed to climb out through the window and kept moaning about cutting his hand on the small pile of glass on the floor!!!
    View attachment 9888 View attachment 9889

31. Luke2.0tdi2010

Luke2.0tdi2010 Active Member

Bit dark but this one managed to park his celica under the motorway barrier!
    WP_000293.jpg WP_000289.jpg

32. Nicki

Nicki Member

33. jimmo

jimmo Member

Anyone who parks in a disabled bay without being entitled to do so (i.e. no blue badge) should be in this thread!

34. molly s3

molly s3 Member

For example.....

crazy parking.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  35. StateOfPlay

Saw two cars get tickets in a town centre yesterday, both parked in disabled bays with no badge. Caught!

36. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

Cummins sports, pahaha. I want to live in Cork.

37. John@mk

John@mk Member

Another day on the school run!!!!

Attached Files:

38. shady-ninja

shady-ninja Active Member

i would park worse than most of these guys to save my paintwork from shopping trolly dings and idiots denting my doors with thiers.

39. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Lead boot

My car is on the right, the red car was following behind me, but the lady driving couldn't be bothered to wait for me to park properly, so did this. The lady with the Audi on the left was not best pleased when she arrived a few minutes later and realised she couldn't get her baby in it's travel system because the door was inconveniently blocked.

IMG_2504.jpg

40. A4_MaJiK

A4_MaJiK Azeem

Love the fact you blanked every plate but hers haha :p