1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parking - Frame and Shame

Ads Feb 20, 2011

1. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

i think he was trying to line up the exhaust tips :haha:

i would be pissed if someone did that to mine

2. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

the porsche bumper was bent in!

3. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

A friend of mine parking her TT.

Just typical...

[​IMG]

4. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

[​IMG]

No way can anyone class this as "parked"

They have simply stopped, got out the car and fcuked off

5. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

That's how they park outside the private school in Northwood, except the cars are generally huge fat Mercs driven by skinny women.

6. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Dude if you had that car, would you just feck off & leave it standing lmfao

7. Wizza

Wizza Member

Reading that one line is just teh perfect caption and had me in histerics! LOL

8. S3 BUH

S3 BUH Member

"HER TT" explains everything :laugh:

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

She needs this!

[​IMG]

10. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

[​IMG]

didnt show on jojo post so reposted it for him :moa:

11. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nigel, love it. Indeed you would, after creating a "thermal incident" inside it...

12. Solly

Solly My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

I was upstairs in david lloyd looked out the window to see tis shocking parking and then the woman gets out her car and smacks the blue audi on the right looks at it after and just shrugs... :faint::no:

[​IMG]

13. EAndy

EAndy New Member

Thought I'd contribute wish I hadn't as I can clearly see my camera is f**ked, what the hell is going on there.

This was Saturday I was pretty drunk it appear my camera saw the same thing as I was through my eyes, invisible shapes and lines moving around everywhere.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  14. Westy_A3T

Westy_A3T Member

Even with that gap she still hit the Audi?! Unbelievable.

15. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

I'd have gone out and left a note on the Audi with the Driver's reg etc.

16. Solly

yeah even with that gap she just flung the door open yeah i got both the reg's and went back in and gave them in at reception.

not to mention it was a brand new audi with a new nice ding in the door...

17. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

[​IMG]

Not technically "parked", but has been sat like that for the past 35mins waiting to pick his bird up...

18. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

Some people really dont now or understand how to park do they....
    [​IMG]

19. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Shocking, they really should park that trolley back into the bay!

20. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

Parking sideways must be an in thing as i've found 3 more in Thetford Mc Donalds. Its a big car park and wasn't busy but surely thats no excuse...

[​IMG]

All_Torque likes this.
  21. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

6 foot from my house.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya TDi saloon

23. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

24. AR-rkon

[​IMG]

York park and ride, parent an child bays. Good 'ol lexus driver, obviously not wanting to let the side down.

25. AR-rkon

And local morrisons.

[​IMG]

26. Ash187

OMG WTF!

27. Ash187

The Girlfriends parking skills:

[​IMG]

There is mine... :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is too funny
    [​IMG]

she got clamped cos apparently she had been driving without tax since january when she bought the car... the dodgy w@anker dealer had told her it had tax on it and her dad didnt bother to check it when they got it. the car has a tax disc on the window which is due to expire end of July... but it says Mercedes on it :think:

28. StateOfPlay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Supermarkets attract all the tossers.

29. Ash187

Came back to my car after a nice meal in nandos to find these 2 idiots

[​IMG]

30. jojo

Is that scaffolding holding the oriental buffet sign up?! lol Typical chinese way of doing things... I wonder if they have permission to even put it up? lol

31. Ads

Ads License to drive

Nah, I think that's just this week's noodle stock that they're storing in the backyard.

32. Solly

Look at this joker didnt eve have a disabled badge to top it off... zzz -.-

[​IMG]

33. AR-rkon

And when all the spaces are taken, the Irish do this... Think it could help with congestion here :lmao:

[​IMG]

Or just make tesco a drive thru

[​IMG]

34. AR-rkon

Yeh really should have one, But its not him thats disabled, its his parking

35. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Shocking parking.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad

36. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Came back from kfc to find this muppet. There was hand prints all over the drivers side. Wouldn't mind but there was about 10 spaces free to the right
    haha[​IMG]

37. All_Torque

All_Torque Member

Thats pretty regular up there! I do it next to the bins...

stacey bear likes this.
  38. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

Took my mum to our local tesco yesterday. Found the cirtoen and the vw already parked and then the vauxhall just followed on.

[​IMG]

Had to be done. Mum just walked off and said you're not are you. You'll get caught.

39. StateOfPlay

LOL at the VW, great bit of parking. Not one, but TWO disabled bays. Hope it had a blue badge:)

40. stacey bear

stacey bear ST8C3Y

There not disabled bays, there old ones, converted to normal parking bays. Im standing where the new bays are, but still two bays. Maybe they need or like the extra room.....