Parking - Frame and Shame

LOL! i still would have told him to move it! its principle... how dare he park soo close?

You guess is as good as mine mate, there was plenty more empty spaces a bit further away also, but I'm not one to kick up a fuss, but I was so tempted to slam my car door against his car a few times for good measure, but I just couldn't do it! lol

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face! no point ruining your car door, mind you could have just opened your window and given his door a boot lol
had someone park close to me a couple years back in an almost empty car park, not as close as yours there but close enough. I was sitting in the car when they're rear passenger opened their door, felt like someone rear ended my car! so i jumped out in amazement that they could do that and think nothing of it. when i showed them what they had done they tried to wipe off the new red paint job they did on my black car... they left a good ding in my rear wing so i got the insurance to sort it out... hopefully taught the other guy a lesson

Thats incredible, I'd have been unable to resist the temptation of winding my window down and saying words to the effect of "WTF??"

5284f9f8-1fa8-4ca8.jpg

Jojo's dodgy parking

But to be honest, assuming the car to the right of your car was there before you, you've done almost the same to it as the Q7 has done to you! :happy:

He parked close, but passenger to passenger, the Q7 is blocking his driver's side door.

Do you 2 use the same garage for alignment or what

Though it does add a little "something" to the shot with mine. Both parked straight would look a tad boring haha

Pulled into nandos to see a woman trying to park her car... as i was sitting there she must have gone back and forwards like 50 times and still only got to this:

87acb0fc.jpg

a05d3794.jpg

The second pic shows how close she was to the other car... made me cringe!

Believe me, me and the gf were like WTF is that lady doing.... she must have been there for 5 minutes before i took the second pic.
The gf was saying thank god she isnt parking next to me!

Sick! nice idea there... although it would be funny if after all of that someone just knocks his mirror off while driving past :p

Reactions: ern
Saw this on the way into Liverpool.... Some kid's going to get a shock when he comes back to his motor haha
bespokecarbon260.jpg

Thats just cruel man, nicking a kids wheels.

Reactions: jasonallen
I've had to park squint to get in sometimes - its a pain when you get back to your car & they have left making it look like you have just abandoned your car!

I've had to park squint to get in sometimes - its a pain when you get back to your car & they have left making it look like you have just abandoned your car!

That old chestnut ;)