1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paintshops in West Midlands

the_ring Mar 16, 2006

1. the_ring

the_ring New Member

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good body/paint shops in the West Midlands? My black Audi is littered with stonechips at the front and wings and a re-spray is the best way forward as my motorway miles have now reduced.

Any help will be appreciated

Cheers

p.s Sorry if ive posted in the wrong section!

2. Anito

Anito Member

Rapid Auto Body 0121-556-0549 , Darlaston

Used them twice, they are excellent

3. Tendaimwari

Tendaimwari Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are stone chip repairers stay clear. The work is only temporary and soon starts to fade. They will fade I asure you. Which will leave you with a car that is patchy. I will post a number on here tomorrow one the body repair guy that Birmingham Audi and Mercedes use. He is based near to the blues ground

4. the_ring

the_ring New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are stone chip repairers stay clear. The work is only temporary and soon starts to fade. They will fade I asure you. Which will leave you with a car that is patchy. I will post a number on here tomorrow one the body repair guy that Birmingham Audi and Mercedes use. He is based near to the blues ground

[/ QUOTE ]

That be great if you could get me the number for this body repair guy, need to make sure a proper job is done

5. Tendaimwari

Tendaimwari Member

Will do. The guy is genuine and knows his stuff.

6. Anito

Anito Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rapid Auto's are NOT stone chip repairer, they do full body work and are the approved shop for Audi Wolverhampton.

Like I say my B5 went in there twice and my wife's old vectra once. No problems, no quibbles, just great work.

7. Tendaimwari

Tendaimwari Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Will do. The guy is genuine and knows his stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

The company is called Perfection Body repair. Phone Number: 0121 7530343. Ask for Clayton the proprietor