www.nosmodified.com
Before:

beforecar.jpg

beforewheel.jpg

After:

aftercar.jpg

afterwheel.jpg

Looks good.

Not usually a fan of black wheels, but the polished lip makes all the difference.

Yep looks really good!!! gives a more aggressive look to the car. :)

I found these, they look like bbs reps but in chrome with a deeper dish. I think i saw a few people interested in bbs wheels. Getting the centre of these sprayed black would look awesome. Clicky

I agree Phantom. I like them rims a lot, would look great with a black or anthracite centre, don't think the full chrome suits an Audi much. I like the depth of the dish on them. Just a pity they're in the states and don't give a manufacturer to source them locally, $350-$500 to ship em! Then duty and tires!

can't make my mind up, to be honest. I liked and was impressed with the originals. You'll have to change your siggy picture now. Like phantom says, they do make the car look more aggressive.

can't make my mind up, to be honest. I liked and was impressed with the originals. You'll have to change your siggy picture now. Like phantom says, they do make the car look more aggressive.

I still have the originals cos I had 2 sets ;)

The first set started to flake badly and managed to source an identicle 6 month old set for £200 so decided to try this out on the ******** set whilst still being able to use my car :)

i think i prefer the original colour on your wheels. the black ones are nice with the polished rim but from the pic it's hard/impossible to see the style of the wheel. i probably would have gone with a hyper black or anthracite colour (very dark grey/silver). car looks very clean though :)

surprised no-one has yet told you to swap those lexus lights for facelifts :)

Nah it’s just a cheap set of front disc's that I had fitted for the MOT, it’s my back ones that are shagged, well the pads are.
I was going to get some nice Black Diamond discs but I’m selling the car soon so not wanting to spend unnecessarily the now.

http://www.mzeuk.plus.com/nos/afterwheel.jpg

thats a front disk... there is about 1cm of the disk at the inside edge thats shiney silver and the rest of it is rusty which means the pad isnt touching the rest of the disk properly, either because the pads are humped, or looking at the disk, the disk has a nice groove in it.

It really cant feel very nice stopping on those...

Theres factors selling disk and pad kits on ebay for £40 or you can get them from you local factors for similar money.

it shouldnt rust that much unless its sat for quite a while though, the fact the inside edge is shiney means that the pads arent touching the disk properly (ie evenly)

The whole disk should be shiney like the inside edge.

It looks to me like you've either fitted new pads to scored disks, or fitted some second hand disks to your original pads or something similar. If the pads not gripping the whole disk its not going to stop properly...

for what it costs for a pair of disks and a set of pads, i'd be going out and getting them sorted, i'm very surprised it got thru an MOT like that TBH

I find the brakes on my A4 pretty good, and mine are in need of renewal.

My mechanic fitted them 18 month ago, new front discs and pads, last MOT (6 month ago) it flew through with no advisaries.

I'll look in to it thanks for the heads up.