paint warranty

audi_driver

S LINE
Reaction score
My bonnet has a chunk of paint missing and its quite deep, what are the claims for manufacture warranty? I dont think its done by someone cos there arent any scratches on it, just a small chunk of paint that came off. Also noticed brown marks on the bonnet aswell and cant seem to wipe it off:huh:

Sounds like a paint chip - not covered by warranty. Take it a good valeting place, they'll by able to give you the low down on what's needs doing.

the brown marks could quite possibly be tar

got to halfords or the likes and get meguires quick detailer and clay and use it on the bonnet and the whole car

wash the car first, clay it and then polish

Is the car new ?
My car had to go back because they hadn't washed the protective pre-delivery coating off properly.
So the car was covered in tiny brown dots that almost looked like pinheads of rust.

yea its new, got it delivered september last year. how u think the paint got chipped? why is it not manufacturers fault if they paint is faulty:sadlike:

Paint will chip i'm afraid mate - not the manufacturers fault our roads are falling to pieces!
Most likely a stone's flicked up and hit your car at high speed resulting in the chip!

thats what i thought, driving in the motorway and this loud click hit my car, not once but twice before!

It's upsetting isn't it. I never had it before but after couple weeks of owning my car, after I washed it I noticed stone chips at the front. I was uuuupppppsssseeeeeeeettttttt! :(