Paint bubbling on a 2005 s line!!!!

Quick update, Audi UK say I simply dont have a claim as it is a paint defect not a body defect load of rubbish what can i do tho?.....
I am ****** now and cannot go any further with the claim, I have contacted watchdog they are really my last hope tbh.

Trading standards & you may need an external party to confirm your beliefs to prove to audi, I would email the MD of audi uk & see what he has to say about it.

Trading standards & you may need an external party to confirm your beliefs to prove to audi, I would email the MD of audi uk & see what he has to say about it.

I have written to the CEO of Audi Uk seven times on the subject of my Oil Pump /Balance Shaft design being a latent defect and the replies have always been from one of his assistants politely writing to say go away, your car is out of warranty and as such "ownership" passes on to you, even Audi design defects which they will not reimburse you for making good.

Audi customer support when a vehicle is out of warranty is almost nil.

I have had bother with my front wings on my A3, paint work bubbling! Took it into audi, had photos taken and paint depths then 2 months later had a phone call saying audi are happy to respray them however the audi body shop told me i will have to buy new wings at around £300!! He said by the time hes sanded down there would be no panel left! I went back to audi saying how i was not happy about this as the paintwork failing has caused me having to pay for the new wings! I was told that audi may not replace these free of charge as they put it down to "mechanical failure" ..apparently its caused by the plastic arches above the tyre rubbing on the inside of the arches, well surely this is a design fault?? Again they took photos and 'apparently' are approaching audi uk again to see if they will replace the wings also. Im still waiting a reply as this was only 5 days ago.. should hear back next week on a decision but i wont quit until they pay for it!

as such "ownership" passes on to you, .

Huh, excuse me Audi UK but the cars mine in the 1st place, whether in or out of warranty, cheeky feckers, now thinking they own our cars even when we've paid for them.

These situations are a joke tbh, something they caused by bad design/use of materials etc should be dealt with, its disgusting.

audi body shop told me i will have to buy new wings at around £300!! He said by the time hes sanded down there would be no panel left!

Damn how bad is the underneath of the paint to require the sanding to go through the metal, if that bad, then I'd question quality of the metal aswell as design of the surrounding parts.