1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain in the Ass Newbie Q's

MiguelMcTyson Sep 24, 2006

1. MiguelMcTyson

MiguelMcTyson I'll make him an offer he can't refuse

Looked at a year old S4 on friday, wondered if anyone can answer some questions,

Is the S4 bodykit exactly the same as the S-Line A4

What's the deal with the Memory CArds in the Sat Nav, can i drag and drop MP3's onto them, and will the unit display the names,

Has anybody put genuine RS4 wheels on a S4 yet,

What are the options if it dosen't have factory Bluetooth?

I know it's painful but would really appreciate any help, lastly,

Has any one on here moved to an S4 from an M3, and should I consider an RS6 at around the same budget £30K?

Thanks again.

2. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

3. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

hi mate, you can just drag mp3 files onto SD cards.
    http://www.navplus.us/forum/index.php?sid=1fe977a7cfb7fd535209f3b631701908
    that might be a good place to ask as I think there is a certin folder structure you need to follow

The S4 bodykit it not the same as the S-Line as far as I know

If your looking at an S4 with the RSN-E unit, then it should have or you can get a bluetooth module for it.

People change from the old 2.7t to the M3 and vice versa, but i think your on about the B6 S4, which is V8, and I havent heard of one person go from a V8 S4 to an M3

4. Nelson_R32

Nelson_R32 Member

S4 bodykit is the same as the S-line bar the front grille, lower door blades and Rear valance.

5. MiguelMcTyson

MiguelMcTyson I'll make him an offer he can't refuse

Appreciate the thoughts guys, after serious consideration I collected my B6 S4 yesterday, it's an Avant in Nogaro Blue with Black Leather, I decided to go for an older and cheaper alternative. Presumably I am now forbidden to post here again as my car is to old.:jester: