1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pagid discs and pads from europarts...

Adam_A3_ Nov 27, 2013

1. Adam_A3_

Adam_A3_ Member

Hi guys

Anyone bought the above for their A3?

Any feedback appreciated.

2. JimmyH

JimmyH Active Member VCDS Map User

I believe that Pagid are OE spec, so you'll have no issues. Some one please correct me if I am mistaken.

3. MrLapou

MrLapou Well-Known Member

Yes, I believe the same.

Have had Pagid pads which worked as well a was expecting.

4. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

5. c_w

c_w Well-Known Member

CarParts4Less is Eurocarparts', just a lesser known arm of the same company. Their prices on here seem to be constantly what the regular % discount offers at ECP are. It is online only though, which is no bad thing, but returns are at your cost in the post rather than a branch.

6. JamesS4cab

JamesS4cab Well-Known Member

When i priced it up on ECP in their "sale" or with a forum discount, my total spend came to £180 ish about three weeks ago. You can't apply forum discount to sale items either.

I paid £115 with the £10 off discount on the front page from CP4L. They have a call centre as i called to check part number first - you just need to order on line to get the additional £10 off.

7. Ads

Ads License to drive

I went for Ate pads from Eurocarparts. They are OE too. Couldn't complain about them, they stopped my remapped 2.0 TFSI very well.

8. Dan-Jnr

Dan-Jnr Well-Known Member

When I replaced my OE pads and discs on my S3 8L i used Pagid from ECP, I will be doing the same when they are due for renewal on my S3 8P.

9. manor13

manor13 Active Member

yep, front pagid setup on my a3 quattro cheap with their never ending sales:arco: