Hey guys, I just wanted to share my experience with this error. There is not much on the web related to Audi and this error, but one thread was right here on this forum. LINK Now my experience was different and my code was slightly different too. The error I got was 3 days after remapping the car No MIL came on, but I did notice a lack of power and my fuel consumption went up. I only scanned the car a few days later, and then found the thread linked about, so cleared the code and drove for a few more days, and then rescanned. The error was back, and other than a slight loss of power, and the worsened economy, there were no other symptoms or error codes in the engine module. I asked my tuner what he thought, and he suggested we reflash the car back to stock, except leave the DPF coding since I'd already removed mine. Anyway before I'd gone to reflash to stock, I was sat in the car just going through long codings and to clear the error again, and I saw that "DPF installed" was ticked. I unticked it, and applied the new coding. Since then, the car has been back to normal, and economy is better again. Hopefully no-one else suffers this, and I've told my tuner that if he does a B8 again, he must change the log coding as well as code out the DPF regen.