P0011&p000a

Feza

Reaction score
I have just recently bought an Audi A4 2.0 tfsi 220 hp I’ve had so many problems in such a short space of time I’ve changed engine breather pipes thermostat and coolant sensor I’ve changed turbo bypass valve plugs oil and filter and the n205 valve as I’m getting fault codes P0011 and p000a still the same codes with the solenoid changed now I’m thinking of changing the cam chain and tensioner and the plastic rings that go into the shaft on variator I’m just wondering if the chain and tensioner will stop these codes from coming back on frustration doesn’t come close any feedback will be greatly appreciated if anybody’s sorted this fault code instead of throwing money at this code hand over fist

I’m getting the cam chain and tensioner done tomorrow and the plastic rings that go on the shaft that goes into the end of the variation engine running sweet on idle and under load just this fault code that keeps appearing putting a good febi chain and tensioner on it as there German so probably supply Audi themselves

both those error codes are as below.
This may help narrow down where your continued error codes are coming from.
16395/P0011/000017
== 16395/P0011/000017 - Bank 1: Camshaft A (Intake): ****** Setpoint not Reached (Over-Adv
P000A/000010
== P000A/000010 - Camshaft A (Bank 1 Intake): Positioner Slow Response ==