1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P reg 1997 Audi a4 1.8T Sport Spares or repair

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by adamss24, Apr 23, 2012.

1. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

[Apr 23, 2012]
    As the title, spares or repair, P reg/1997 audi a4 1.8T sport, sunroof, DIS/trip computer, wood dash inlay's, electric windows, rear spoiler, ABS, power steering, etc.
    Offered for spares or repair due to minor accident: corner of the bonnet, bumper (can be repaired) and corner of the wing- needs replacing, not economical to repair unless you're in the market for a tidy saloon sport ! Engine is good as a peach, no sludge issues, been serviced with full synthetic oils. Mileage is under 90k- need to confirm- with service history. Colour is mullbery blue i think... The car belongs to my next door neighbour, been servicing the car for him for 2 years. Last summer i fitted a new cv joint, front bearings and new rear discs and pads + new SKF bearings. Clutch is good and gearbox shifts as it should. Might need a suspension arm or 2 on the front- nothing major ! Too good to break but i will if no other option. Still has Mot but no tax- can be taxed at buyer's expense if needed !
    Will update the thread with pictures asap ! Any questions please call Chris on 07789912128.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]