1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OZ wheels

IanL-S3 Feb 10, 2005

1. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

anybody got OZ wheels?

i'm liking these, but are they a 'quality' wheel

[​IMG]

2. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

or these
    [​IMG]

3. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Top ones are lighter, are they superleggas?

Think of cleaning the brake dust off, yoo have less spokes on the top ones.

Both very nice though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You will need to get a few sets of locking wheelnuts for where you live though mate!

4. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

i'm liking top one too.
    superleggera is right. i also prefer less writing on them! i wonder if you can get an audi centre cap to cover the oz one?

won't get them till i have new gaff. i also have locking nuts coming from phatphil.

But shouldnt take long. hopefully 2 months...no gazumping up here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

also because they are slightly less bling - i am hoping they won't need as much cleaning!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. ANDYTQ

ANDYTQ Well-Known Member

Wilco has these on his golf,much lighter than original 17"s 18kg for the set i believe.He even said the car handled better due to lower unsprung weight? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

7. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

I dont think these suit the S3 though, photoshop them first!

8. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

They are a good strong wheel, I have tried many different brands in the past and always come back to OZs.

I would like some for my B5....... One day!!