Overboost Problem, No one solve it ! HELP !!!!

noatech

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a problem with my audi a3, Its 2009 and has CBAB Motor, 2.0 TDI cr140, My problem is Car ECU reducing the specified boost but actual boost is still going, We change n75,MAP,Turbo etc. Problem is still same, here it s my VCDS log over due to overboost. Where is the problem we dont know and we cant solve it, This log is from orginial ecu map. Thanks for replies.

Utku

last tabs are rev,specified boost,actualboost

As you say Something doesn't look right to me in the specified boost .Specified boost is is 1.2 bar at 4000 RPM but at just over 4K RPM it drops to 0.97 bar then goes back up again to 1.2 bar at 4140 RPM.
Then falls off quickly to 0.6 bar of boost ??? . There is now way the engine can control boost that low at those RPM's, you can see the N75 duty cycle is down around 5%.
Is that the original map from the factory ?. Or has it been mapped by somebody ?.I should imagine that the car is pretty flat over 4200 RPM. Is the car in some kind of limp mode .
Would definately stop the car being thrashed :) .

Karl.

that log is from original map, we do everything try 10-15 different maps but result is still same. Another thing is When I unplug the MAF socker car goes normally :)