1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OUT NUMBERED

CMD Apr 14, 2010

1. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Santa Pod (Sun 11/4/09) And my b6 was out numbered boy's. All you could see on the ASN Club stand was
    A3's new and old, S3's new and old, A4 b5's and S4's b5's ..... I was and did feel like the odd one out.
    I try to go to most of the ASN meet's and event's and enjoyed most of them. But i was gutted :crying:

2. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I must admit I've never been to an ASN meet, family and work commitments mean I struggle, but I've noticed before that A3's and B5's seem predominant. I might make more of an effort if there was a bigger B6 contingent present.

Good on you for making the effort though :icon_thumright:

3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Active Member

I hope to attend some of the shows this season - will keep my eyes open for the upcoming local*ish* dates.

4. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Me too, i quite fancy a meet where there is a lot of B6'S, maybee we should sort one ourselves?

5. chrisash32

chrisash32 Member

i am with you guys on this one!!

6. iyrix

iyrix Member

We are far too cool to be hanging around with such a lower class of cars... ;)

7. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Gti Inter's last year i was the only B6 so i'm not crossing my finger's. All the major event's have mixed bag of Audi's but not many b6's which i don't understand
    due to the fact that some of you have nice metal.

8. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Id love to go to a meet but with work commitments, I dont know where it takes me lately, im all over the place!