1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our fantastic roads!

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by kempus, Apr 3, 2010.

1. kempus

kempus Member

Hi guys,

Just a quick question on how you guys deal with stone chips? Everytime I wash my car I discover yet another bit of paint missing! I've even managed to get a stone chip on the plastic trim on the side of the car which shows as a big black mark as its plastic underneath! Not a good look on an ibis white motor!

Apart from billing the council, which I think we should do, what can I do? Some of the chips on the bonet are through to the metal! :tapedshut:

kempus

2. sn00py

sn00py New Member

3. antmax7

antmax7 Member

supa guard aint gonna help against stone chips it's just a very very over priced wax.lol
    not really anything you can do but get a bonnet bra but you aint no chav so thats not gonna happen

4. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

I have a special relationship/understanding with geology. The queen "stone" lives in my back garden. She has disguised herself as a paving slab...She promises me that none of her smaller minions will harm my car as long as I tell the dog not to relieve itself on her, and I jetwash her once a month. It has worked well so far......

5. Hunty

Hunty Member

Gonna give that a try!!! It's gonna be the best looked after stone in the east of england! If only I can have a special peice of tarmac with diesel on it so I don't spin my car 360 degrees on a round about! :sorry:

6. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving
    VCDS Map User

Ollie that made me spill my coffee matey! Big lol!

7. All_Torque

All_Torque Member

FPMSL thanx i just er spat a mouthful of redbull over me pc keyboard so now using the laptop