1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our fantastic roads!

kempus Apr 3, 2010

1. kempus

kempus Member

Hi guys,

Just a quick question on how you guys deal with stone chips? Everytime I wash my car I discover yet another bit of paint missing! I've even managed to get a stone chip on the plastic trim on the side of the car which shows as a big black mark as its plastic underneath! Not a good look on an ibis white motor!

Apart from billing the council, which I think we should do, what can I do? Some of the chips on the bonet are through to the metal! :tapedshut:

kempus

2. sn00py

sn00py New Member

3. antmax7

antmax7 Member

supa guard aint gonna help against stone chips it's just a very very over priced wax.lol
    not really anything you can do but get a bonnet bra but you aint no chav so thats not gonna happen

4. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

I have a special relationship/understanding with geology. The queen "stone" lives in my back garden. She has disguised herself as a paving slab...She promises me that none of her smaller minions will harm my car as long as I tell the dog not to relieve itself on her, and I jetwash her once a month. It has worked well so far......

5. Hunty

Hunty Member

Gonna give that a try!!! It's gonna be the best looked after stone in the east of england! If only I can have a special peice of tarmac with diesel on it so I don't spin my car 360 degrees on a round about! :sorry:

6. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving VCDS Map User

Ollie that made me spill my coffee matey! Big lol!

7. All_Torque

All_Torque Member

FPMSL thanx i just er spat a mouthful of redbull over me pc keyboard so now using the laptop