1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ouh nouh, my car's electricity..

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by yak, Dec 30, 2004.

1. yak

yak Member

[Dec 30, 2004]
    So while I've been happy to say my car has been pretty faultless, I should have just knocked the wood or something. So last week they changed the oilsensor, well that was nothing. They just [censored] up the Longlife system, so I had to call to service anyway. But, before I even had a chance..

First my car said that rearhatch is open. I closed it several times, but didn't help. Ouh well, I thought the sensor had just died, happens often in Tourans. It was raining like ****, and my wipers stopped working. Ouh, this was worse. Now, I did call the service.

"ouh, we can look at the wipers tomorrow, but our electricity expert is going to be here 25.1." Awesome, I'm going to be without a car for a month, and here service won't provide free courtesy-car. I'm always happy to pay over 30ke for a small hatchback without extra-features.

On my way home, without wipers, raining like ****, without seeing the road (luckily I know the road, so I was just driving by instinct, remembering when to turn), my lights started blinking. Getting better then, yeah..

On garage, my car did lock, but blinks stopped working, it was like a Christmas tree inside the car with lights. I didn't know I bought a French/Italian car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

- Yak
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 27, 2014]

3. imported_VaulterTim

imported_VaulterTim Guest

[Dec 30, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yak said:
    So while I've been happy to say my car has been pretty faultless, I should have just knocked the wood or something. So last week they changed the oilsensor, well that was nothing. They just [censored] up the Longlife system, so I had to call to service anyway. But, before I even had a chance..

First my car said that rearhatch is open. I closed it several times, but didn't help. Ouh well, I thought the sensor had just died, happens often in Tourans. It was raining like ****, and my wipers stopped working. Ouh, this was worse. Now, I did call the service.

"ouh, we can look at the wipers tomorrow, but our electricity expert is going to be here 25.1." Awesome, I'm going to be without a car for a month, and here service won't provide free courtesy-car. I'm always happy to pay over 30ke for a small hatchback without extra-features.

On my way home, without wipers, raining like ****, without seeing the road (luckily I know the road, so I was just driving by instinct, remembering when to turn), my lights started blinking. Getting better then, yeah..
    On garage, my car did lock, but blinks stopped working, it was like a Christmas tree inside the car with lights. I didn't know I bought a French/Italian car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

- Yak

[/ QUOTE ]

Those crazy Finns!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Dec 31, 2004]
    I see your getting alot of help here Yak.

Happy new year!