1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other options with Audi CD changer?

JDM82 Sep 11, 2011

1. JDM82

JDM82 Member

OK so I bought a 6 disc glovebox changer for my A4 not knowing that I needed a compatible glovebox........ Looked into a new glovebox, far too expensive. Looked for a second hand one in black, after 2 weeks of searching still no joy. OK, I'll sell it on ebay, priced it lower than all others on ebay but no takers........:crying:

Now Im thinking, can I install it in anyway that doesn't involve a new glovebox or serious modification? I was thinking under the passagener seat or boot?

Im hoping there's something, I really dont want the changer just sat in a cupboard gathering dust.

Anyone any ideas?:think: Pictures would be great too. The OEM the better :thumbsup:

2. rowdyboy

rowdyboy Member

How much were you asking for the changer? I have been looking for one.

3. alpesh26

alpesh26 Active Member TeamMisano

i've got a sony T69 6 cd changer for sale in the classifieds. You just need to cut the back of the larger slot in the top of the glovebox and slot it in and mount it. I have the interface for it to connect to your head unit (it doesn't work with RNS if you have that) too.

4. JDM82

JDM82 Member

I've PM'd you Rowdyboy

5. JDM82

JDM82 Member

[​IMG]

A pic of the changer

6. icenutter

icenutter Member

:thumbsup:

7. JDM82

JDM82 Member