Osir?

there expensive but there stuff is nice i want the side skirts osir usa is cheaper than osir uk but im not sure if you will be charged costoms if osir mark it as gift then you wont be charged but im not sure if they will do this you would have to ask them

Some of the parts I wanted aren't listed on the UK site so I've emailed them to find out, but the carbon interior parts look mint! And the carbon grill too :)

Yeah i know what you mean i like the carbon to the new skirts have a carbon strip insert to my lava grey would look the nuts with there stuff ... So you mailing usa then , If so ask can they mark items as gifts to avoid costoms charges its no big deal to them on ebay some have done it for me some havent its really annoying when they dont as its stupid charges for nothing......

I've emailed UK to see if they can source the bits I want, otherwise I'll go elsewhere, thanks for the tip

What do people think of the Mantis gauge pod, and it fitting a 8P the same way it fits in the TT?

What is a mantis gauge pod? It is a boost pressure gauge? TBH I'd rather keep the vent as it is.

I have a couple of OSIR stuff installed and the quality is top notch. Their Carbon fiber stuff fitted my A3 to a T! My friend also got the Carbon bonnet and the quality and fit is VERY good! Not your usual flimsy, flying off any minuet crap.

Their stuff might be good, but I just don't trust them. To me, any company that uses a free personal hosting package for a commercial website is immediately saying "avoid us, we're a bunch of cowboys". That's just the impression that little things like that can give and I'm sure others will disagree, but I won't be using them.

And I hope they get them moved before 7th July, or they'll soon be out of date:

http://homepage.mac.com

Picture5-1.png

Some of the parts I wanted aren't listed on the UK site so I've emailed them to find out, but the carbon interior parts look mint! And the carbon grill too :)

Let me know if you get a reply. I've never got one.....

Their stuff might be good, but I just don't trust them. To me, any company that uses a free personal hosting package for a commercial website is immediately saying "avoid us, we're a bunch of cowboys". That's just the impression that little things like that can give and I'm sure others will disagree, but I won't be using them.

Let me know if you get a reply. I've never got one.....

What did I tell you?

What did I tell you?

That site is the jap main site. The contact in the UK has a proper website and is a registered company as far as I'm aware. As long as you pay by credit card you've got some protection at least.

I haven't had a reply as yet either chap.

Yeah it was the TT shop, I wasn't aware of their reputation or otherwise.

So if the TT shop don't answer, and the Jap site is uncontactable, where can you get hold of this stuff? I really like the carbon interior parts, C-frames and mirror shells.