1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osir Design's

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Boydie, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Boydie

Boydie Guest

[Aug 22, 2007]
    I have heard of this company before but I have not checked their recent stock in a while

I came across these:

http://homepage.mac.com/risowu/OSIR/TT_HEADLIGHT_HOME.html

From what I see they are for a 5 door but is the B pillar the same in the 3 door??

Can some one go out to their 5dr please and measure the width of their B pillar?

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. JohnS3

JohnS3 Active Member

[Aug 22, 2007]
    Carbon fibre eh?

[​IMG]

From memory I think the B pillar on the 3 door is much thicker. Looking at the picture the new trim wraps around the pillar. This may be hard to do on the three door car as the rear window fits right up to the B pillar.
  4. Boydie

Boydie Guest

[Aug 22, 2007]
    yeah thats what i thought :( it is unfortunate that america doesn't import the 3dr A3 :(
  5. Rabbit222

Rabbit222 Member

[Aug 22, 2007]
    OSIR design is owned by a chinese guy by the name of Riso Wu. The products are manufactured in Asia/China and not in the USA.
  6. Boydie

Boydie Guest

[Aug 22, 2007]
    but are mainly for the US market are they not?

Where abouts in SA are you from mate? Im just back last week from a rugby tour around the cape and george!
  7. Rabbit222

Rabbit222 Member

[Aug 23, 2007]
    Seems they ship to quite a few places including SA...

I am from Centurion which is roughly 15minutes from Johannesburg....did you enjoy your stay in SA?
  8. Boydie

Boydie Guest

[Aug 23, 2007]
    yeah was excellent - it was my 2nd time there as I toured in 2002 with my school to durban and capetown!

it has become more expensive in the past 5 years lol but food and drink is still dirt cheap!!! :)