original part for a abs pump/hyradulic controller

baldyplayer99

Reaction score
having real trouble with a abs pump number, some numpty of a previous owner said there was a fault with the pump but didnt tell me that he put a pump on that was wrong and got rid of the original.

i have an audi a3 tquattro 1.8 180bhp but have a 2wd pump on thanks to the prevy. I need the orginal number but audi being audi have only given me the replacement number which no spares exist for as it is a new replacement not original.

any help from anyone who has a 4wd a3 turbo 2000/2001 can give me info on pump number or can have a look for me on theres would be amazing.

please help me :(

having real trouble with a abs pump number, some numpty of a previous owner said there was a fault with the pump but didnt tell me that he put a pump on that was wrong and got rid of the original.

i have an audi a3 tquattro 1.8 180bhp but have a 2wd pump on thanks to the prevy. I need the orginal number but audi being audi have only given me the replacement number which no spares exist for as it is a new replacement not original.

any help from anyone who has a 4wd a3 turbo 2000/2001 can give me info on pump number or can have a look for me on theres would be amazing.

please help me :(

I am going to be checking within the next hour or so. I have no choice as I am heading to where it is stored for something else as well so I will let you know.