1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordering standard pads online with quick delivery?

Roady Apr 24, 2012

1. Roady

Roady Member

Hi guys

I need to get some standard pads for a 2.0 TDI Quattro (140) online with quick delivery?

Recommendations etc? Ideally i need them delivered before/on the weekend!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. Roady

Roady Member

3. reepers

reepers Member

Euro Car Parts are pretty nippy at delivery pal, ordered service parts for my car a few weeks back came pretty much next day. If you are in a time constraint, jsut pay their £3.95 for guarenteed next day.

4. Roady

Roady Member

Got the ECP ones I linked, fingers crossed i've got all the tools i'll need! Fancy pads next time when i've got time to shop around ;)

5. Roady

Roady Member

ECP delivery still havn't delivered... Ordered pads on the evening of the 24th and paid £3.95 for 1-2 day delivery!

USELESS!

Anyone recommend anywhere else online for parts?

6. reepers

reepers Member

I ordered Rear Disks, Oil and an Oil Filter off them last week on 26th (in the morning around 11) - Came the next evening 27th.

Not too sure whats gone wrong there pal, would deffo get in touch with them!

7. Roady

Roady Member

Emailed them and had no reply... Then they sent me a 'customer satisfaction survey' lol... BIG mistake!

8. Roady

Roady Member

Turns out my Pads sent via 'Home Delivery Network' attempted delivery once and didn't leave a card. Finally sorted the delivery by changing delivery address to my work - was no option when ordering to have a different delivery address than billing address...

Went to fit the pads last sunday, AND THEY DON'T EVEN FIT! Wrong pads! ffs :(

Trying to get a return & refund, in the meantime i'm paying a local guy to do them as my MOT's due this week and i can't waste any more time.

9. Roady

Roady Member

Old and new pads:
    [​IMG]

New pads don't fit!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Old pads fit like this:
    [​IMG]