1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordered :)

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by Jeff777LUFC, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Jeff777LUFC

Jeff777LUFC Member

Decision made, job done, just ordered:-

A3 Sportback S-line 1.8 TFSI S-tronic
    Phantom Black
    Adaptive Cruise Control
    Aluminium Roof Rails
    Audi Sound System
    DAB Radi
    Interior Lighting Pack
    Comfort Pack
    Non-smoking pack
    Sat Nav SD Based
    Delete engine technology

I have to say after seeing it again in the showroom (s-line,monsoon grey,privacy glass), it is a stunning piece of machinery, beautifully proportioned and a lot better in real life than in any pictures. So much quality. Hope the sportback turns out as well.

Only thing is I did have a few minutes with the standard 5.8" screen and that was a little disappointing. Resolution not great as others have said. Seriously thinking about adding the tech pack now :(
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. Audi Man Dan

Audi Man Dan Member

Nice spec Jeff. You are dead right about seeing one up close, pictures really don't do them any justice. I get what your saying about the low-res interface on the 5.8 screen, personally, I can't see this causing me a problem. I havn't spent much time looking at it whilst driving around today. I put my tunes on then hid the screen altogether, when choosing my options I couldn't justify spending an extra £1000 + on the tech pack.
  3. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Active Member

Nice spec!

(The tech pack is worth it, especially at the reduced price of £1k, if only for the screen)
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

​Well spec'd car Jeff, bet you be counting down to delivery time. :) x
  5. Jeff777LUFC

Jeff777LUFC Member

Not sure if you get commission from Audi but you should ;) , I have e-mailed the dealer to add the Tech pack. I do feel a bit guilty spending so much money but just didnt want to get it and be disappointed with anything. I probably wouldn't tell my mates I spent 1000 on a bigger screen as they would call me mental !

I am relieved now that I have made the decisions and ordered it. I can forget about it now for a bit......only four months to go :)
  6. talentsgoto

talentsgoto New Member

Have you got a delivery or built date for your car yet ?
  7. Jeff777LUFC

Jeff777LUFC Member

Sorry no, nothing yet.

The dealer told me he would have an idea in the New Year, so I'm expecting to hear something in the next week or two.

The original delivery estimate was the end of March, so it looks as though I'm nearly half way through the waiting time...... :wacko:
  8. ChrisJL

ChrisJL Member

awesome spec bet you cant wait :) nice to see someone else go for the 1.8 tfsi too :)