Ordered new wheels but not sure now!

unikarl

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and ordered a new set of alloys. 8x18 BBS CH's in silver. I went for et32 offset so they will fill the arches ok but I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing now. I love the LM's I have but they are oxidising a bit and its putting me off.

Which ones do you prefer?

LM's

bbs-lm-ferrari.jpg

CH's

CH_Silver.jpg

Going on a dolphin grey S line.

I love the LM`s but only in 19 inch I am affriad style just doesnt work anything smaller. CH`s will look great especially with your stance!

Reactions: Phantom_A4
Deffo the CH's - the LM style always 'look' small cos of the design.

Ah good... I'm feeling a little better about them now then :)

Agree with marrow on this, LMs are nice but CHs suit the lines of the car better. I'm looking at getting CH-Rs as well, but can't remember for the life of me who bought them recently to see what they look like on the car.

I looked at the ch alloys myself. I was going to go staggered 19's from Rockford tyres, really good looking wheel.
Personally I really dislike the lm's , they look tiny on our a4's and have been done to death !
Post pics when they are fitted - they will look great ! Should of gone for 19's but I understand some do not like 19's
You made the right choice :)

CH's all the way, look much better in 18"s, was gonna run them myself, you'll need spacers again at &j et32, 20mm all round I reckon, your car will be just about finished then dude!

What's wrong with your current wheels then :think:

The rim on both the rears is oxidising a bit and it annoys me. I still really like them but know that if I replaced them with another set it would only happen again.

Well it looks like the CH's win.

They will be here today with a bit of luck so I'll post a pic up when they are on.

CH's all the way, look much better in 18"s, was gonna run them myself, you'll need spacers again at &j et32, 20mm all round I reckon, your car will be just about finished then dude!

Chris if I put 20mil spacers on them I'd probably have to buy a flashing yellow light and a wide load sticker! Et32 will stick out 3mm more than the current LM's anyway so I'm hoping it will look OK without.

Yeah they will on front but the rears are an " more narrow so will sit right in arches, go for 20mm rear and -10mm front, you'll decide when there on anyway.