Ordered my first Audi, thought I'd better say hello.

Debs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been lurking for the last few days, having a good read of all the helpful tips and FAQs and mainly laughing at the Parking thread (nearly had one for you this morning, being in Cheltenham - home of the 4x4 townie drivers - I could probably contribute every day).

I've ordered an Audi A3 2.0tdi S-Line, in brilliant red with SatNav and I've just had the phone call saying I should have this at the end of March. :)

I'm a company car driver doing about 30k miles a year. My last five cars have been VWs (3 x Passats, Golf, Scirocco) so it's a bit of a change. I can't quite believe I'm getting a quality car that's going to cost me less every month than any of the cars I've had before, both in money back from the company for not using all my allowance, lower tax and in fuel costs as well.

No doubt I'll jump in with questions soon enough - I didn't even test drive the A3 before ordering...

Last edited:
Hi Debs, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im glad you have been reading on the site, we have a lot of useful information on here and very helpful people. There is a lot of interesting reading available as there is never a dull moment. Have a good look around, any problems just drop me a pm and i will help you out. Looking forward to you contributing. Enjoy the forum. :) x