Order placed on 22/09/16 for TT 2.0 tfsi S tronic Quattro

Edinburra

Edinburra
Reaction score
Hello, I'm waiting patiently, as patiently as I can for my first Audi TT. The build date is w/c 10/10/2016 so I'm expecting delivery around the beginning of November 16, hopefully. I'm an active member of other car forums and would like to be the same here.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Scottyg
Welcome to audi-sport.net Alan. November is not that far away.

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Hello, I'm waiting patiently, as patiently as I can for my first Audi TT. The build date is w/c 10/10/2016 so I'm expecting delivery around the beginning of November 16, hopefully. I'm an active member of other car forums and would like to be the same here.

Welcome Edinburra!
I'm fairly new on here too but have been active on other forums as well.
We placed orders for an S3 Saloon (mine) and a TT (wifes) on 10/09/16.
So far been unable to get the tracker to recognise her order number but should be similar to yours I'd guess.

Hi, I placed my order on the 22/08/16 with a potential delivery end October or early November 2016. 12 to 16 weeks seems to be normal. It seems like longer.

Welcome Edinburra!
I'm fairly new on here too but have been active on other forums as well.
We placed orders for an S3 Saloon (mine) and a TT (wifes) on 10/09/16.
So far been unable to get the tracker to recognise her order number but should be similar to yours I'd guess.

Hi, I placed my order on the 22/08/16 with a potential delivery end October or early November 2016. 12 to 16 weeks seems to be normal. It seems like longer.

Nice one.
Out of interest, how long between getting your order number from Audi and being able to track it on yourAudi was there? we got my wife's number on Monday and mine today but system isn't recognising them yet.

Nice one.
Out of interest, how long between getting your order number from Audi and being able to track it on yourAudi was there? we got my wife's number on Monday and mine today but system isn't recognising them yet.

Within one hour of placing the order, no problem at all. I'd get back to your dealer and push him/her along.

Within one hour of placing the order, no problem at all. I'd get back to your dealer and push him/her along.

Thanks.
I've just emailed them as it's still not recognising either of the orders.