1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Order Placed - A3 Sportback!

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by TerryF82, Dec 4, 2012.

1. TerryF82

TerryF82 New Member

Oct 30, 2012
    I just wanted to drop a note of thanks to everyone that helped me decide between an A4 and the new A3 sportback. I test drove the 3 door version of the a3 whilst my current a5 was in for service and I loved it, great drive and even better interior. I've been assured golf clubs can fit in the sportback without any troubles and dropping the 60/40 seat makes it even easier. Plus the other consideration is the wife is expecting our first so hoping to get pushchair and baby gear in without any troubles!

Its a lease car via salary sacrifice but the a3 spec was nearly £200 / mth cheaper than my a5, and nearly £100 / mth cheaper than the a4!

Ordered it on 27th Nov and Im just waiting for a delivery date, hope its not too long as the lease company have told me there are 'long waits' on all audi models of up to 7 or 8 months!

Went for 2.0 TDI S - Line Spec
    Daytona Grey
    Deletion of model & engine
    Tyre Pressure Monitor
    Comfort Pack (cruise control, rear parking sensors, light & rain sensors, auto dimming rear view mirror)

Thanks again for your help and advice.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jeff777LUFC

Jeff777LUFC Member

Nov 9, 2012

You will be in for a bit of a wait, I ordered 3 weeks ago and was given an estimate of end March. Don't like the sound of 7 or 8 months though, it's a bad enough wait already.
  4. MiT

MiT Work Hard, Play harder!!

Mar 26, 2007

am just in the process of ordering mine, i hope it aint 7-8 months long!
  5. sunscreemer

sunscreemer Back with the 4 rings

Feb 7, 2010
    For a 3dr Quattro admittedly, but i've been quoted week 18 build, delivery end May/early June. Considering waiting until early next year to see if any special editions become available and I may even plump for the Sportback myself. Hope yours arrives quickly and is as good as expected!