1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orange signaling light removal…

Discussion in 'General Technical / How To' started by Hryco, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Hryco

Hryco New Member

Can anyone give me some tips on how to remove the Orange piece of glass from my signaling lights (front corners)? I have an Audi 2003 A4 1.8T. Step by step instructions would help. I greatly appreciate your help!!

Thanks,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. peteA3tdi

peteA3tdi Member

are you sure its orange glass and not just orange bulbs?

4. Hryco

Hryco New Member

I do have orange bulbs as well, but I would like to remove only the orange plastic in the corners. Most of the cars in the gallery have clear corners. I can't imagine that they replaced the entire headlights??

5. peteA3tdi

peteA3tdi Member

as far as i know all uk a4's from around 2001 on just have orange bulbs and clear corners

6. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

Its different in the US... The actual lamps have orange bits on them for some reason. Easiest way is to replace them with euro lamps.

Rich

7. Hryco

Hryco New Member

Thanks Guys, but I have Xenon lights and they are great! Just don't like the orange corners.

Thanks...

8. pipewerkz

pipewerkz Member

I have a question about this as well. And maybe a little bit of input as well.

Do all of the euro lights on the B5 S4 have clear corners? I am in the states and hate those orange plastic inserts in the lights.

Hryco - Not many people from the states on this forum but lots of great people and information. I found this while searching around at Audiworld.com

http://www.audiworld.com/tech/ext5.shtml

That link will take you to a Clear Corners for One Piece Headlamps tech article. It is for the B5 S4 and you have a B6 but it might help you on your search. Good luck.