1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orange signaling light (Front Corners)

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Hryco, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Hryco

Hryco New Member

[Nov 26, 2004]
    Can anyone give me some tips on how to remove the Orange piece of glass from my signaling lights (in the corner)? I have an Audi 2003 A4 1.8T. Step by step instructions would help. I greatly appreciate your help!!

Thanks,
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Nov 30, 2004]
    Most US residents who want to get rid of them end up buying Euro spec lights. You obviously don't want UK ones though as they are for the other side of the road!!

On the TT many people take the unit out and put a heat gun on the sealant, separate the glass etc and then after removing it stick it back together again.

I think www.vagparts.com can help if you want the new lights.
  4. Hryco

Hryco New Member

[Dec 5, 2004]
    Thanks Man, but I have Xenon lights and they are great! Just don't like the orange corners.

Thanks...
  5. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Dec 5, 2004]
    I agree the Xenons are great but what's the relevance to this discussion? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  6. yak

yak Member

[Dec 5, 2004]
    Hryco, scoTTy didn't mean with "euro-spec-lights" that you need to replace Xenons, only the front-window/plastic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Yak