1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

- OR SWAP - 2000 (X) Volvo C70 Coupe 2.3 GT T5 Turbo (Manual) Full MOT

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by Inertiauk, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Inertiauk

Inertiauk Member

[Feb 17, 2012]
    Here is my Very Clean Volvo C70 GT T5 Coupe,
    It has no rust at all, no scratches, and no dents. The paint is in immaculate condition and the interia is in excellent condition with very minimal wear. It really Gleams after a clean. With a private plate you would never guess it is over 12 Years old.

Its a very tidy, very luxurious and fast car.

[​IMG]

More Pictures - eBay item gallery | JPEGbay.com

It has only had 2 owners from brand new.

It has done 129k Miles, and has a good service history with no expense spared through its life.
    It has 2 Months Tax and 12 Months MOT. the tax is £118 per 6 months, so not too bad.

This model comes with the highest specification, it has no faults, everything works as it should.
    Its very comfy to sit in with half cream leather half suede electric heated memory seats which have 3 memory settings each to store positions.
    It has dual zone climate control with working air conditioning, as well as an electric tilt and slide sunroof and electric windows.
    It has cruise control, very nice for motorway driving.
    It has a Drivers Information Computer which shows miles until empty, average speed, miles per gallon, outside temperature etc.
    The sound system is amplified Dolby Pro Logic and sounds fantastic even at high levels. The Ariel is a power Ariel which retracts when the radio (or ignition) are switched off to prevent it getting snapped.
    It has remote central locking and a factory alarm, it comes with 2 keys.
    it has original 17" Alloys with good tyres all round.

The 5 cylinder 2.3 turbo charged (T5) engine still delivers its 240bhp and pulls very strongly, the hydraulic clutch is smooth and the 5 speed manual box is tight and quiet.
    Its possible to tune this engine to ~300bhp with a remap for only £225, I have chosen not to at this point because its fast as it is, but if you wanted to it would be a monster ( quoted from Profile Automotive: ).

The car is in my name and I have the full V5 Log Book.

Looking for £1400 ONO - Open to Swaps
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]