1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Option Codes

doeboy May 6, 2006

1. doeboy

doeboy Member

I'm sat looking at my service book with a list of the options on my car.

Last week i found a thread that listed all these options, Now i cannot find it even with the search facility, anyone any ideas where i can find a list please? So i can find out whats on my car!!!!!!!!

2. PhilR

PhilR One Ate Tea

If you register on the my audi section of audi.co.uk it tells you which options your car was ordered with.

3. doeboy

doeboy Member

No good, just does nothing when i enter my Vin details after i've registered. Waste of time!

Woman on the end of phone "will pass on to issue to the IT department"

I knew main dealers were [censored] but this is a joke!

4. doeboy

doeboy Member

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

[ QUOTE ]
    No good, just does nothing when i enter my Vin details after i've registered. Waste of time!

Woman on the end of phone "will pass on to issue to the IT department"

I knew main dealers were /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif but this is a joke!

[/ QUOTE ]

I registered my previous car on that site, and the information it provided about my car's history was excellent. It also allowed me to add to the car's history log. When I tried last week to register my new car, I got the same result as you. Be patient. As and when the site is working again, it's well worth registering your car.

6. doeboy

doeboy Member

Yep was a little cross but still.

As i said i've found the options now but for instance nothing for the cruise control thats fitted to the car, so yes checking on the audi site should provide me with a better insight into the car.

Patience is not my middle name which is why i bought a fast car.

Beware the Baseball cap, old women in Hats & the Flat cap brigade! all bad news!