1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions please? Styling.

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Vorshprungdork, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Vorshprungdork

Vorshprungdork Active Member

[Feb 10, 2013]
    What's the current thinking on Diaderm (think that's the spelling) indicator bulbs, the ones that look kind of blue rather than orange or clear? I had them on my Mk 4 Golf, it was a blue car and the bluey bulbs, I though looked quite good and matched the colour of the car. They were "different" a good few years ago but probably everyone has seen/had them now. I have seen them myself on cars and thought thy looked awful, mainly those Range Rovers with clear tail-lights and blue bulbs, eugh! Are they too tacky for an Audi or do they still have posibilities? Appreciate your opinions.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

[Feb 12, 2013]
    Never heard of them before but would of thought they'd be illegal (correct me if I'm wrong) as I thought your indicators had to flash orange. If they don't cost a lot then get them, see what they're like and decide from there, maybe post a pic or two on here as well.
  4. Vorshprungdork

Vorshprungdork Active Member

[Feb 13, 2013]
    They have a bluey coating over them but light orange and the orange is actually brighter than the usual orange coloured bulbs, mahybe not a common as I thought if people haven't heard of them. VW actually used to sell them in their parts dept, not sure if they still do or not.