1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions please on these classy wheels!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by dandy, Apr 9, 2003.

1. dandy

dandy New Member

Have you ever seen anything so vile in your life. Imagine a lowered S3 with 18 inch whatever they are. I mean you'd have to be a right gay bear (sorry, couldn't resist) to don these !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif
  2. Ram

Ram Member

3. Drill

Drill Member

Dude, I've actually SEEN those on an Opel Corsa [​IMG] Supidest thing I've seen in a LONG TIME!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  4. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Member

Come on guys, just imagine the alloys in the top pic on an RS4, 18inches of teddy power clad in chunky fur i mean rubber !!

Personally i think they look the mutts nutts or should i say bears nutts !!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  5. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Hahaha they're really funny!... whats even funnier is that people actually buy them!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif
  6. dandy

dandy New Member

Definately wheels for the Euro Market - sorry to any German users but they are made by a German comp
  7. joesa

joesa New Member

They look stunning. I am going to see if I can pick up
    a cheap set on EBay. U gotta love the flowers
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  8. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

Either of those would look perfectly at home on that S3 with the trolley handle mounted on the roof posted on Audiworld and here and everywhere!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Maybe someone can add those to that 225Bhp trolley, just to get an idea....
  9. Drill

Drill Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Yup, that's where they belong ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif