Opinions please on these classy wheels!

dandy

Reaction score
Have you ever seen anything so vile in your life. Imagine a lowered S3 with 18 inch whatever they are. I mean you'd have to be a right gay bear (sorry, couldn't resist) to don these !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Dude, I've actually SEEN those on an Opel Corsa
smashfreakB.gif
Supidest thing I've seen in a LONG TIME!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Come on guys, just imagine the alloys in the top pic on an RS4, 18inches of teddy power clad in chunky fur i mean rubber !!

Personally i think they look the mutts nutts or should i say bears nutts !!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Hahaha they're really funny!... whats even funnier is that people actually buy them!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Definately wheels for the Euro Market - sorry to any German users but they are made by a German comp

They look stunning. I am going to see if I can pick up
a cheap set on EBay. U gotta love the flowers
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Either of those would look perfectly at home on that S3 with the trolley handle mounted on the roof posted on Audiworld and here and everywhere!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Maybe someone can add those to that 225Bhp trolley, just to get an idea....